The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Thanks to La Famiglia! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I want to thank certain members of La Famiglia family for supporting me the way they have with PMs this month. Remember, it will always mean a lot to me.

Peace, love and soul.

Dynamike
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
Same here!
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
There's no way I can't say at least a few words on THIS thread.
Vinny, Rannie, Marion and Tim have all in their own way been VERY kind to me since I joined the Café in May.
They are the nicest group of guys I have met in a long time.
And let's not forget of course how immensely talented and creative each of them are!

Godfather, Boss, Mr. Smooth, Captain, you guys are tops in my book!
To say I'm happy to know you is an understatement...
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Yes, Indeed. They are all really nice and cool guys who will help you at moments notice and always make sure you have what you are loking for. Thanks guys!
Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
You guys are right, these guys are the BEST! I was having a problem with the crimp change and Marion couldn't have been more gracious. He answered every question and even PM'd me a couple of times to see how I was coming along.

When I had a question about the Goshman Pinch, Vinny sent me a video to help me out with it. When I started watching it I realize that he had made it for me because right at the beginning of the video he said "Hi Rick". that's the kind of guy he is!

Also it was extremely generous of Tim to send the (Christmas Gift) matrix routine to everyone! You guys help make magic fun!
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Hey Thanks guys I think I can speak for all of us...its our pleasure. Our doors are always open for anyone that needs it.
Tim
I know I'm not the best and don't have all the answers but I can at least point you in the right direction if I can't help.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yep, ditto to what my friend Tim has said here. Smile And thanks guys, you fellas aren't too bad yourselves. Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Thanks to La Famiglia! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL