The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Dave Neighbors' Winged Copper/Silver (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

karnak
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
747 Posts

Profile of karnak
I just picked up Dave's "The Coinjuror" DVD, and in working through it came across some effects (such as his WInged Copper/Silver) which call for a Sun & Moon coin set.

Not happening to own a Sun & Moon coin set, I am wondering: could I achieve basically the same effect with a C/S coin, and and expanded half dollar [ ?

Obviously I would have to reverse the directions around throughout, swapping English pennies for half dollars whenever the latter are mentioned, and vice versa, if you know what I mean (meaning that, with the [ being of that a half instead of a penny, everything else would likewise have to be switched as well to match... did I express that clearly?)

In other words, use halves whenever pennies are described, and vice versa, since the [ is of a half instead of a penny. Should work... right? Or am I missing something?

Or should I break down and [ out (haha) for a Sun & Moon set? (Even though I already have what might work anyway, if halves & pennies swap places throughout the routine as described...?)
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi karnak,
I use a sun becase the outher way the coin is just a little thick!
But I think it would be ok! The hanleing would work th same!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
MortenN
View Profile
Veteran user
Norway
338 Posts

Profile of MortenN
Dave Neighbors' Winged Copper/Silver, this is a very good routine. I like it very well. Well done David!

-Morten-
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi MoetenN,
Thanks so much for the kind words! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
MortenN
View Profile
Veteran user
Norway
338 Posts

Profile of MortenN
It's my pleasure David, good routines deserves kind words Smile

-Morten-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Dave Neighbors' Winged Copper/Silver (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL