The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Quantum wallet - mark bendell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daviaac
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of daviaac
Anyone have a review of this wallet? here's the blurb

Quantum Wallet. Ever dreamt of performing your favourite Ambitious Card routine under test conditons, where you can produce the folded card from an empty wallet held in full view by a spectator from the start.

Want a spectator to name any time and that time is set on an old pocket watch in a wallet held by a spectator from the beginning. Make money/banknotes/rings vanish and appear in an impossible location. Make predictions and so much more. Now you can with Mark Bendell’s Quantum Wallet, It can be used as a real wallet and at a moments notice you can perform any number of miracles….

““When Mark first showed us this we immediately asked if we could market it, not only am I using this at my gig’s but I carry it with me all the time, all I need is to borrow a coin and you can do seemingly impromptu, impossible magic at the drop of a hat!” - Chris Congreave

“The possibilities with this are endless, but you don’t just have to do card routines you can do coin routines, borrowed rings, money, mentalism you name it. The best part though is it actually looks like something that you would carry around with you and not like a magic prop - I love it!”- Craig Petty

sounds pretty good but haven't seen any pictures yet

it's available from http://www.workers-corner.co.uk

cheers
luke
- the secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
daviaac
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of daviaac
Anyone have a review on this???
- the secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
I'm interested in this as well. Is this no palm wallet? What style?
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
It looks more like a coin purse then a wallet.
Think 'Mystery box' and you will have a good idea of the principle involved.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
It's not on his website. Must not have been popular.
~Joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Quantum wallet - mark bendell (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL