The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » I want to join (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MAGIC JAM
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of MAGIC JAM
How do you join
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Hello Magic jam,
Thank you for your interest. The way to join is that You must first join the International Brotherhood of Magicians and your local ring. When you join the International you will be enrolled as a member of MYI. The local rings have been tasked to establish a branch of the MYI as a part of their over all Charter. You will need to contact them to see if they have actually done so.
I hope this helps.
Michael Taggert
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Here is where to start.

http://www.magician.org/

On the left side it gives a link to Local Rings. From there go to your state and then to the Ring closest to you.

Go for it!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Wonder
View Profile
New user
North Wales, United Kingdom.
44 Posts

Profile of Wonder
Hi, iam very sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this question, I've been performing magic for family, friends & some people I don't even know for a number of years now. Where I live I don't know of any other magicians, I can share my interest with. I would love to join the Magic Circle, but I understand you need to know another magician who is already a member of the Magic Circle to take you. Please can anyone give me some info on how else I would be able to join, I would love to be able to go some where where others share my interest. & I could also perform for them & met up once a week with new ideas, handling for a routine etc. Thank you very much for your replys.
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Welcome, Wonder. Not to chase you off, but I would suggest posting this same request in the Society of American Magicians and International Brotherhood of Magicians threads. It sounds as though you're in Europe and one of the members on those threads may be able to direct you.

You might also post it in the KIDabra thread. There a large number of British magicians posting there.

Hope it helps. If not, check back with me and I will do some snooping for you!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Wonder
View Profile
New user
North Wales, United Kingdom.
44 Posts

Profile of Wonder
Thank you very much Skip Way & thank you again for replying to my post. Yes iam from the UK I forgot to add this to my post before.
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings Wonder, since you are asking your question on the youth group forum, and due to you being in the UK, I would recommend you contact Mandy Davis at The Magic Circle. She is the contact person for the young members at The Circle, and you will find she is very helpful and will guide you as well as introducing you around.

The Young Magicians Club
Centre for The Magic Arts
12 Stephenson Way
London
NW1 2HD
United Kingdom

or by E-mail at: info@theyoungmagiciansclub.com

Best of luck and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or feel I may be able to help.

Keep a dream in the making for you create your tomorrows by what you dream today.

Maria Ibanez, AIMC
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Wonder:

I PM'ed you.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
choay
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of choay
Hello everyone ! Im from Singapore and I was wondering if any of you know about how I can get stuck in to Magic community there ? I know literally no one who shares my interest and I really want to push my skills to higher heights ! I have been trying to join the magic circle and have failed on my attempts. can anyone point me in the right direction ??

thank you all so much !
ultador
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of ultador
Try the International Brotherhood of Magicians website it is very helpful
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Choay, My apologies for overlooking your post on the Magic Café back in June. Please contact Gregory Bracco at gbracco2003@yahoo.com . Gregory is very active with Magic Youth and is located in Hong Kong. He has magic connections over all of Asia and can help you make vital connections in your area. Please let me know if I may be of further service!

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » I want to join (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL