The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » From Hell v3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
495 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
Hello all,
Today I got From Hell v3 from Lebanon Circle. Everything looks as great as I had expected, but...there were no instructions included. Of course I could use one of the OOTW variations I already know, but I would very much like to learn any new twist on the plot. The problem is, Lebanon Circle is closed for a couple of weeks.
Could anyone help me out? I can prove that I own the effect first, to anyone who helps me.

Thanks in advance
HÃ¥kan
:wavey:
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Is from hell 3 supposed to come with instructions ?? if yes then was lebanon circle mistake forget to include instructions in the package

I'm sure they will make up for that and will send you the instructions

your other request of sharing other OOTW routines is understandable but I would be wary to do that

like sharing planet earth,whitestar,kennedy red black all excellent twists on the original OOTW but this is wrong. you cannot buy one piece from one creator and then ask routines sold from other creators to use with that prop

unless you meant for people owning from hell 3 to help you with twists on the routine and in this case as long as you prove them you got the props they can surely help you if they want
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
495 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
Sorry, english is not my first language so maybe I was a bit unclear.

- I know several versions of OOTW, as I love the idea of the effect
- I ordered From Hell v3 because I liked the new "plot" and the pictures, but I am also interested in learning any new little twist on the OOTW. As in "Split reality", one of the versions I have, I was hoping the creator of From Hell had come up with some new (maybe very small difference) handling.
- I thought instructions were included, but if there isn´t supposed to be - no big deal, I´ll use one of the other handlings I know. I am still a satisfied customer.
- I am not asking people to share any other handling than the one I thought was included... My reason for asking here on the Café is that Lebanon Circle is closed for many weeks.

Is that clear? Seriously.

Thanks
HÃ¥kan
Merlin C
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of Merlin C
It should come with PDF instructions - try emailing Dan.
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
495 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
Hmmm... no PDF received. I´ll try emailing. Hoping I don´t disturb his honeymoon.

HÃ¥kan
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
From Hell .v3 comes with a complete set of instructions, offering multiple variations on how the effect can be played.

Nobody should be sending you instructions (nor should you be asking) for this effect but Dan.
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
495 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
You are right, Silverking. In normal circumstances I would of course contact Lebanon Circle in first place. But they are closed, until March...
And maybe you know how it is when you eagerly open the package you´ve been waiting for and something is missing. You´d want it NOW, not in three months.

So maybe I acted a bit hastily asking for help here. I hope I have not offended anyone.

Best
HÃ¥kan
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Haken,

When doing whichever version you choose, be careful of being surrounded. Of course there are no angles to be concerned with but one on one is much better and much safer for From Hell.
Magnalucius
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
210 Posts

Profile of Magnalucius
Hawkan:

As I know, altought Web site is closed, Dan still sends PDFs and E-books. They are still avaible. You can Email him (he is a great fellow). Is strange you didn´t received the instructions. He sends them at the same time with the parcels (he is against the exesive use of paper, that destroys Mater Natura, so all his instructions are PDFs).
Cheers!
Lux In Tenebris
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Lebanon Circle is only closed for products needing physical shipping. Dan said he would continue to fill orders for PDF and electronic stuff. From Hell comes with a huge set of instructions, but they are emailed only--Dan stopped shipping paper instructions for any effects some time ago. I'm sure you'll get your instructions soon. Check your junk folder, as he usually emails instructions before you get the physical merchandise.

Seth
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
I only hope Dan will use some other fonts in the future...

:whatthe:
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
495 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
Thank you all,
I didn´t know the instructions were sent by e-mail or that they would answer e-mails when otherwise closed. I have checked my junk folder, but nothing there either. So I emailed them to get the instructions.

HÃ¥kan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » From Hell v3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL