The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Kozak Signs Five Million Dollar Deal in Atlantic City (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
78 Posts

Profile of Kozak
Thanks for the nice words from Ken!
Todd aka TKO Magic, I am so sorry about you missing me and your long drive, as you stated one show was scheduled off and the other show that you missed was scheduled for an earlier time slot as I had to go do a Television appearance. If and when you come please e-mail me KozaktheMagician@mac.com and I will comp you and your guests in. All the Best to you all and I appreciate the support, Koz
Kozy in Hawai'i
TKO MAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of TKO MAGIC
Thanks anyways Koz,
But I don't mind paying for great magic.
Things happen, I understand.
But I will email you the next time I come out, just to be on the safe side. lol

Todd
TKO MAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of TKO MAGIC
WOW, I just got back from Kozak's show. What an excellent show. A mix of old school and new school. Hats off to Kozak.
There is no reason not to come see Kozak if your within a 3 hour drive.
You can get a package deal wich includes dinner at the show, you get to see one of the best magic shows on the east coast, your supporting a fellow magician and get to talk with Kozak after the show. What else do you need???
My favorite part of the show is his patter and jokes.

Thanks Koz

Todd
inhumaninferno
View Profile
Elite user
452 Posts

Profile of inhumaninferno
Great deal and congrats to Kozak. Loved your work when I saw WGM in LV.

Two shows a day will be Big Play and a tasty cakewalk. Dream come true. The shop partnership/merchandising along with being host of "acpluggedin" is fantastic and more than icing on the cake.

Okay, that's enough---my envy is showing...I better zip up!

Johnson
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Quote:
On 2008-12-20 13:32, Justin Style wrote:
Whether you love what you do or not...it's psychically impossible to work/perform or do anything seven days per week for FIVE STRAIGHT YEARS.

The old time variety acts in Vegas ALWAYS did 7 days on. The dancers in the show were 6/1 with swings but the variety acts had no replacements so that was it.

I've done it myself for years but it DOES require a different mentality. I just divided the day up and allocated about 20% more rest time then when I was on a 6/1 schedule. You do have to take better care of yourself and have the stamina for it. Resting, conditioning and warming up are a vital part of the formula. Then again I grew up doing theme parks with 10 - 30 minute shows a day (1/2 hour on, 1/2 hour off) Is it easy? Not a chance but it does make you strong!
Ray Pierce
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
It's a magic show, you don't need time off. Besides, there's nothing else to do in A.C., who wants a day off???
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Quote:
On 2009-04-02 17:02, Jerskin wrote:
there's nothing else to do in A.C., who wants a day off???

lol.. good point! It's fine as long as you don't cross the street. At least when we were playing Harrah's the put us up on Brigantine Island, not a bad gig!
Ray Pierce
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Kozak Signs Five Million Dollar Deal in Atlantic City (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL