The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Shout out to a Café Favorite (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
During this Holiday Season, I would like to thank a Café favorite of mine... Ustaad[Narendra]
Ustaad has many admirable qualities: Humility; Generosity; and Selflessness....Not to mention an excellent knowledge of the Magical Arts.

Ustaad has always openly shared his idea's and knowledge with me .... and never sought anything in return. Even when I offered to reciprocate for his generosity, he was not looking for that.

Ustaad, I wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

All the best my friend.
Rich
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
I second you Rich!

I would like to thank Don Driver and Bob Sanders. I look up to both of these gentlemen and admire them immensely. They are as good as they come, and both are exceptionally generous with their time and knowledge.

Scott
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Hello Rich,

I was away on a short holiday & just now saw your post.

Rich, Thank you so much for the very kind words & thank you for your understanding. I too sincerely reciprocate the same feelings. Wish you and your family a Very Happy Christmas & Prosperous New Year 2009.

It has been great knowing you Rich, as a friend & a true gentleman.

Also thank you Scott. Wish you and your family a Very Happy Christmas & Prosperous New Year 2009.

THANK YOU my friends!

Best regards,

Narendra
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Narendra is cool agreed!! Smile
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Got another great new friend from overseas.
Narendra is a truly humble gentleman, glad to be his friend.
One I really like him is his spirit to creat and share ideas among us...many cool idea for our community.

Cheers,
CC
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
I get a big smile every time I read "India-The land of magic-Where real magic happens".

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Thanks Scott,you're pertty OK yourself...wax on wax off...wax on wax off...wax......
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Rich, I absolutely agree with you! Narendra has been very giving and creative person. I am honored that he calls me a friend. Thank you for all of the help that you have given me and others here on the Café.

I would also like to give a shout out to Vinny Marini. Thanks to you Godfather.

edh
Magic is a vanishing art.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Shout out to a Café Favorite (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL