The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Why the price goes up on Higley 'Heads'... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Doug, It would be ok in a indoor freezer, just keep the round side down.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Trelkovsky: If you cut off my head, what would I say... Me and my head, or me and my body? What right has my head to call itself me?

Like usual, Doug's work art master art pieces. Glad I have one of his shrunken heads (and chup claws, dark museum, eyes, a pygmy mummy and other wonderful stuff)...
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
dennper
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of dennper
My head just showed up and my wife wanted to see what I got in the mail.
Her instant reaction was (and I quote) "Get that thing out of my kitchen!"
I love it.
Thank you Doug.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Smile

By the way...the 'Museum' book is ready and it is very cool. You can see it's blurb at SpookyBook.com 'Museum: Mysteria" A complete re-do on the one I tested a month or so ago. This one is no poop. I had 100% design control this time. It's still too expensive, I can't control that but at least it looks like I wanted it to. Different publisher. Funny thing is, the one I didn't like, I got feed back that buyers did like it. Well I didn't, so those buyers are being offered large gifts as compensation in case they didn't like it. So if you are not one of the original 15 buyers then you can now get in on the new book. (Free 3-D glasses with every copy!) hmmm
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Why the price goes up on Higley 'Heads'... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL