The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free Mentalism Ebook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Steve Suss
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Steve Suss
Luca,

I finally had a chance to read your routine. I love your thinking. You've taken some fundamental techniques and combined them to create a routine that is far more powerful and entertaining than if they were used seperately. Great work! Thanks again.

Steve
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi Steve THANKS A LOT!
I really appreciate to all of you about your comment!
We have almost ready the DVD that will be out for the end of this month.
KEEP ON EYE ON IT!
;)

Im also writing a booklet with some of my effect from my professional stage act..if you liked my "Impossible Prediction" you will love this one!
Thanks again for your interest!
Luca
Cristobal
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaga (Spain)
288 Posts

Profile of Cristobal
Hey Luca!

Thank you very much for share this. It's a beatiful routine and I'm going to think a lo about it. Actually, I could see in the new show I'm working on!

Grazie mille di cuore Smile
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hola Cristobal!
Mucias gracias..mille grazie..many thanks!
:)
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hello people!
If you like that ebook, you are going to love this one!!

http://www.titanasmagic.com/horus.html

This is HORUS !
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Im receiving many emails of people that ask me the description of the effects included in the book HORUS..here is for you!

THE "HORUS" EYE - A randomly chosen spectator is able to visualize an image, symbol or word that is sealed inside an envelope.

HALLUCINATION ACAAN - Any card at any number with a hallucination plot.

DOUBLE CONTROL : My personal twist to the E.S.P. chair test routine- that you will use !!

P.D.R. : An incredible Psycometry Drawing Routine that play's big, with a clever method!

PEEK ENVELOPE : An utility device that you can build with less that 50 cent and is incredibly versatile!

IMPOSSIBLE PREDICTION : My limited release manuscript is now here for all of you that didn't have the chance to receive the free release! You can predict what a randomly chosen spectator will be wearing and how much money he will have in his pocket! All the routine, plus bonus tips and extra handlings!

http://www.titanasmagic.com/horus.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free Mentalism Ebook (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL