The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » SEXTET Book by Jack Kent Tillar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Ad:

--------------------------------------------------------
This is the complete collection of Jack Kent Tillar's telephone, Fax, and email routines, all under one cover!

Over two dozen new long distance performance pieces! Insider professional tips on maximizing impact and entertainment value!

Three private routines: E.T. Call Home, Coast-to-Coast Telepathy, and The JKT Extension Code!

Two effects originally slated for individual commercial release: My Favorite Picture Code and Psychic Hot-Line

Plus a new unpublished bonus routine by Michael Weber and an additional hilarious routine by Ross Johnson!

"I envy Jack. He has so many talents, it seems unfair. His new work SEXTET carries with it his trademarked search for perfection, historical context, and a beguiling simplicity (though not simple). Maybe I should take up music." -- Marc Salem

"One is hard pressed to name a best or favorite from this book. Every effect is strong, clean, and can play like the 'real work!'" -- Ross Johnson
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Sextet:

I was a little disappointed after reading this book. I hoped for one man telephone effects, I like to work alone and not whit a helper. This book has 98 % effects whit codes to use whit a helper. I think the ad is not clear at that and a little misleading.

To be hones the codes used are really great, I mean really really unbelievable and a lot of why didn´t I think of that codes and effects.

The writing is very nice too and after reading it, I have to admit I had to keep reading, I know Jack is a great guy. I love the way he writes and thinks!!! But unfortunately nothing in it for me…
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
402 Posts

Profile of Jheff
Quote:
On 2009-01-06 22:17, Dr. Eamon wrote:
I was a little disappointed after reading this book. I hoped for one man telephone effects, I like to work alone and not with a helper.

I understand. Unfortunately, Jack and I made the decision NOT to include that in the blurb. This is because we both felt the material was so strong that you may wish to use a helper at some point.

However, if you're looking for one man telephone effects, I refer you to Patrick Redford's brilliant new work, Heptagon. The whole focus is this and I'm having great fun with this material.

-- Jheff
Marketplace of the Mind PARIMENTAL, a 200 page exploration of a classic Martin Gardner principle, is now available!!
Athos
View Profile
Elite user
NADO - Mind reader
481 Posts

Profile of Athos
This really looks like an interesting work I might get in the near future,
Is there any effects for radio performances? this is what I'm most looking for.

Thanks,
Max.
NADO
«How much of a gift it would be to really know what someone is thinking of?»
- Steeve Blanchet, news anchor, TVA
«Here is someone that truly uses his powers for good.»
- David Meclomesnil, weekend radio.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » SEXTET Book by Jack Kent Tillar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL