The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Time for the 'Giants' to step up! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Quote:
On 2009-01-11 20:30, bitterman wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-01-07 10:45, bitterman wrote:
As much as I hate the Eagles and their dog *** owner (who still owes me money from Sweetheart's Dance) they are going to put the whooping on the Giants that the Pat's should have (and didn't) last year... But I've been wrong all year, so...

Dang, I'm good. If this snow stops I'm heading to Foxwoods!

Well, there was no whoopin by the eagles but you most certainly predicted the victory!

Foxwoods eh? You here in CT as well?
.:Michael Kelley
On the Level, By the Square
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
We Giant fans were spoiled by last seasons Magical run.The G-Men could do nothing wrong last year.
Unfortunately,without Plaxico Burris[talented thug]a key offensive element was lost,and the double[pass/run]threat[Burris/Jacobs]was not present.

Oh well...maybe next year.

Rich
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2009-01-07 11:33, MAKMagic wrote:
Eli, the biggest joke of a QB (according to the haters) all last year stuck it up the critics' butt in the end.

Interesting....

I didn't know that critics had one large, collective butt!

Sounds about right!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
And now for something completely different....

An NFC Championship game hosted by....the Arizona Cardinals?!?!?!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
bitterman
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of bitterman
Quote:
On 2009-01-11 22:57, MAKMagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-01-11 20:30, bitterman wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-01-07 10:45, bitterman wrote:
As much as I hate the Eagles and their dog *** owner (who still owes me money from Sweetheart's Dance) they are going to put the whooping on the Giants that the Pat's should have (and didn't) last year... But I've been wrong all year, so...

Dang, I'm good. If this snow stops I'm heading to Foxwoods!

Well, there was no whoopin by the eagles but you most certainly predicted the victory!

Foxwoods eh? You here in CT as well?

Depends on how you define 'whoopin'. When the World Champs walk away from a game with their heads hung in shame, knowing that they could'a/should'a/would'a won, but now they have to go play golf for a few months; that, my friend is a whooping. And yes, the Giants put a 'whooping' on the Pat's last year. I know, I know...

PS: I'm in MA, 45 mins or so from where my money lives in Foxwoods.
If you are not cheating, you are only cheating yourself.

Dutchco is about to put out some new Ebook: DUTCHCO. Get 'em while you can.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Yo the three of us should meet up in New Haven and get some of those historic burgers! One day this week? Next week? What's good for you?

BTW - Congratulations to the Eagles! (you suk!)
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Quote:
On 2009-01-12 09:10, Justin Style wrote:
Yo the three of us should meet up in New Haven and get some of those historic burgers! One day this week? Next week? What's good for you?

BTW - Congratulations to the Eagles! (you suk!)

Got your email...that'd be fun Just. Will need to wait for Payday though. Any chance you want to do it on Friday? Can even stick around for a while and play poker at my house friday night.
.:Michael Kelley
On the Level, By the Square
magicgolferman
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of magicgolferman
What a good game! I mean, really- it was!

(I live in philly)

But my last name is the same as the gaints QB. Manning up.

I used to joke that I was related to peyton, but not eli. THen eli won the superbowl, and I had to revert to saying I was related to both of them, sixteenth cousins removed.

when the eagles play them, I claim no affiliation in name...

let's keep soarin birds!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Time for the 'Giants' to step up! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL