The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » S. CALI MAGICIANS! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
I didn't really know where to put this posting, I figured this would be the best spot.

I don't have a lot of magician friends only the 52 friends in my deck of cards

So who all out there in magic land lives in Southern Cali? Maybe we can start meeting up at the castle or have some jam sessions, maybe work on routines and whatnot

Im in San Juan Capistrano, CA (South Orange County)

PM me
jocdoc
View Profile
Inner circle
Carlsbad, CA
1183 Posts

Profile of jocdoc
Derek, is there a local IBM ring in your area? We have a great one (Ring 76 in San Diego) that attracts members from Riverside county. We meet the 2nd Monday of every month.

http://www.ring76.com/ for more info (and, yes, we're in midst of updating the site)

jeff in san diego
Life is an improv. The game goes on...
GODSQUAD
View Profile
New user
Ga
49 Posts

Profile of GODSQUAD
Hey guys,
My name is David. I live in Huntington Beach, and work in Irvine. I'm up for session-ing! Have you checked out magic Galore and More? The owner Ken is a wealth of knowledge and just a great guy too. I recommend checking out the shop.

God bless!
God Bless
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
Why don't all Southern California magicians make it to Magic-Con? It's gonna be awesome!

March 18-21, 2010

http://www.magic-con.org

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
GODSQUAD
View Profile
New user
Ga
49 Posts

Profile of GODSQUAD
I'm there man. Just waiting for the price reveal and registration to open! I'm stoked about what you guys are doing!
God Bless
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
Godsquad, thank you for wanting to come...

We really can't wait to open registration, but just have to get the last few things together. We recently booked 2 more magicians that we can't wait to reveal... but all good things come to those that wait.

http://www.magic-con.org

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
GODSQUAD
View Profile
New user
Ga
49 Posts

Profile of GODSQUAD
Yeah, I actually bumped into Dan Buck last weekend and he said the line up keeps getting better and better. Should be good. I missed MagicLIVE so I need a fix.
God Bless
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » S. CALI MAGICIANS! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL