The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ultimate linking pins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
GEMINI
View Profile
Regular user
WA, USA
193 Posts

Profile of GEMINI
Quote:
On 2009-01-21 03:35, MagicMan1957 wrote:
I think the video demo has to be a bit vague . . .

In that case I will double pass.

- Sam
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Bryan, Gemini and others...

We have posted a different video demo of The Incredible Linking Pins....

To view the demo go to my website at:

http://www.fvmagicproductions.com/2801.html

Scroll down and where it says view Windows media clip and it will link you to demo on youtube.com. After viewing the demo, make sure you use the back arrow to get back to my product page.
fooksau
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of fooksau
Quote:
On 2009-01-21 20:36, Slydini62 wrote:
Bryan, Gemini and others...

We have posted a different video demo of The Incredible Linking Pins....

To view the demo go to my website at:

http://www.fvmagicproductions.com/2801.html

Scroll down and where it says view Windows media clip and it will link you to demo on youtube.com. After viewing the demo, make sure you use the back arrow to get back to my product page.

I must be too late. Followed all of your instructions and still it didn't work. I wouldn't buy it for a dollar.
How many Magicians does it take to advertise a trick? Three.. One to steal the trick. One to steal HIS trick. And one to write a good review.
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
Thanks for the new demo, it's way better. One question though. Any reason this can't be done with smaller safety pins? For me, it would be feasible to have smaller safety pins on my clothing, but I wouldn't be interested in carrying around 3" ones..it just seems so much less impromptu.

Thanks again,
Bryan
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Bryan

No one has ever questioned the size of the pins. They fit very easily in your pocket and I carry them around wherever I go. I had a 20 people standing around me at lunch today (mostly restaurant staff) and everyone was totally amazed. They grabbed the pins and found nothing. This trick can be performed close-up and on the stage since they are very visible.

Best regards,
Frank
Jay Buchanan
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
512 Posts

Profile of Jay Buchanan
Nice choice of music. Satriani is one of my all time favorites.
Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt. ~ Shakespeare
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Jay

Thanks to Dave Mann who produced the video and picked the music for it. Satriani is one of my all time favorites as well. You have good taste! Smile

Thanks
Frank
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Here are some quotes from REAL working magicians regarding the Incredible Linking Pins:

Here is a modern entry in the linking pins saga - Dan Garrett, Award Winning Close-Up Magician

I too was wowed at the visualness (is that a word?) of this routine. Very nice. - TC Tahoe, Professional Cruise Ship Entertainer

I saw Frank do this trick last night in Clearwater it looks like real magic as the pins link and unlink without any funny moves but my favorite part of the routine is where Frank held the linked pins above the spectators hand the the pins just melt thru each other and fall into the spectators awaiting hands WOW!! - Erick Olsen, Professional Comedy Magician
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Update...

The pins have arrived today so I will spending the weekend filling out the pre-orders. ALL pre-orders will be shipped out on Monday, January 26th. Take advantage of the free shipping offer in the USA only until the end of January. Be the first to own this incredible routine.

Next week I will announce the dealer that will have the exclusive to this effect.

I want publicly thank Dan Garrett for his quote and granting me to use his moves in my routine.

To view the demo or order ILP, go to my website at:

http://www.fvmagicproductions.com

Thanks!
FV
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
My shopping cart issue is now fixed so upon checkout you will be sent to paypal.....

Remember to take advantage of the FREE shipping offer in the USA only until the end of January. Be the first to own this incredible routine.
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
All pre-orders have been shipped out today!

The exclusive dealer announcement will take place later this week. In the meantime, you can order them here with FREE shipping at http://www.fvmagicproductions.com until January 31st.
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
I want to officially announce that Hocus Pocus will be getting the exclusive on my Incredible Linking Pins effect.

I want to thank Paul Gross for all of his support!

To order the Incredible Linking Pins, please Hocus-Pocus at:

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?hn=1
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
The direct link to the product page for the Incredible Linking pins at Hocus Pocus is:

http://hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/index.cfm?product=11224
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
The ultimate linking pins is the Cadillac of linking pins.
The pins are larger than the (Dreamweaver) set, that makes handling much easier.
Frank was quite helpful with a slight problem I had with the last move in the routine. He emailed me a new set of more detailed instructions.
Great trick with great service.
TrickyRicky
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Ricky

Thanks for the nice comment saying "The Ultimate Linking Pins is the Cadillac of linking pins".

I demo'd the linking pins tonight at the Tampa meeting and Tom Craven was lecturing. He said "I see why you call it The Incredible Linking Pins, WOW!!!".

I'm proud of this release and it is VERY VERY easy to do. It packs small and plays big.

Regards,
FV
Saqib16
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Saqib16
Hey, I saw the linking pins performed last night (magic meeting) and I must say its really nice. If I didn't have to pay for the lecture, I would have defiantly bought this- maybe next time.
Good job--
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ultimate linking pins (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL