The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Flash Candle - Jim Rhaino vs. Appearing Lit Candle - Fantasio? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
What are the pros and cons between the Appearing Lit Candle - Fantasio vs. Flash Candle - Jim Rhaino?

Which one stays lit longer?

Which one can be placed in a candle holder on a table immediately after appearance?

Which one is easier and smaller to palm before production?

Which one will blend in as if the lit candle is pulled from a inside jacket pocket in the middle of an act?
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Even though nobody knows, I ain't mad at 'cha.
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello Dynamike:

I bought a Jim Rainho candle about 20 years ago, and it is different from the Fantasio line of candles. It was solid and was produced in the same way that a magician produces a dove from silks. Unless you're refering to a different model, it would be difficult if not impossible to palm.

Ron
danielguo
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of danielguo
Hi

I think if your want palm it and the lit it you have to vheck out the "CANDLE" DVD it's a DVD that tell you how all these things work.

that's where I learn it . the appear lit candle!
anyway I hope this helps .

Daniel. Guo
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks for the information guys. I thought Rainho's candle was similar to Fantasio's. I guess I learned something today. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Flash Candle - Jim Rhaino vs. Appearing Lit Candle - Fantasio? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL