The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » What size necklace (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Krazyjay
View Profile
Loyal user
One hand typed all
264 Posts

Profile of Krazyjay
Hello Everyone

I want to know what is the size of the necklace Richard Sanders uses for Tagged. I know its a 30" chain, I want to know the diameter of the balls. Im trying to buy online in bulk. Or a store to get them at. I tried Lows and Home Depot. Thanks

Jeremy
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It is the standard pull chain for light fixtures. Litte round balls. You need the little end bits that you link the ends together with.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
It's called bead chain, sold by the foot. Try a wholesale plumbing supply house.
Also: http://www.acehardwareoutlet.com/(mqd0tm......er=10437
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I do not think that the above is correct. The correct diameter ball chain for the effect is 2.3mm. Many of the the chains sold in hardware stores for light pulls have a larger ball. I found this by accident after purchasing such chain. The larger ball will work but does not look as good. Also I believe Richard supplies a 35 inch chain. This does make a differnce. Most of the bulk chains I have seen on the web (search dog-tag chain) are 30 inches. Also workable but I find it a little more difficult to get off my head smoothly. I believe bulk chain is available an can be cut to length
Krazyjay
View Profile
Loyal user
One hand typed all
264 Posts

Profile of Krazyjay
Thanks guys for your help I found them.

Jeremy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » What size necklace (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL