The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Solstice Wallet Now available for Pre-Sale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Alakazam Magic and Taylor Imagineering will be formally releasing the Solstice Electronic Mindreading Wallet at the Blackpool Magic Convention in England, this February. Pre-orders are now being taken.

Solstice is an electronic "jotter wallet". In short, a list of any five items/names/places is made on the jotter pad. From across the room, you will instantly know which items(s) are selected from the list and the order they are selected. You also know which line on the page each item has been written. The possibilities of this device are endless. While it will enable you to perform brand new effects in the cleanest and most astounding way possible, it will also enable you to greatly ENHANCE many of the effects you already perform. Comes with a companion double DVD set featuring brainstorming from Andrew Gerard, Matthew Johnson, Tony Chris and Christopher Taylor.

Check it out here: http://www.taylorimagineering.com/products/solstice.php

All the best,

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Christopher, GREAT NEWS!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Hi there,

What type of leather is the wallet made out of? I know it sounds petty but looks are important.

Doug L.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Here is a look.

Christopher

Click here to view attached image.
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Very nice.
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Folks, I can tell you I have had this for a while now and I use it , I have no connection with Mr. Taylor and so I stand to gain nothing here, I use this in hard working conditions, I have even had it grabbed out of my hand and dropped a few times, but in the end the product is amazing and the effect's possible are even better.In my last performance I asked a spec to name 5 competeing factories, it was a trade show, after he named them , I gave him the pad and asked him to circle any one factory, then close the pad and place it behind his back, after a few seconds of play, and without him saying a word ( no fishing )I revealed his thought of company and with a bit of cold reading, I was able to tell all why he chose that company, in the end I asked him to open the pad and show all what he wrote, he acctually circled, but what's in a word or two, then he was asked to remove and keep the paper.
the product is of excelent quality and can be used for many applications,it is way too easy to do, it will not take more than 60 seconds to start using, and then there is a web site with a lot of usefull info too.
To answer a couple of questions, the leather is soft and smooth, it is not a walett that you would use for money ao credit cards, it is more like a day runner type that is used for holing a pad of paper. I have mine stuffed with business cards .
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Dave: Comments from a worker, like these, really help in clarifying what this gem is capable of. Thanks!

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Solstice Wallet Now available for Pre-Sale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL