The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Roberto Giobbi Seminar in Chicago (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Seven-diamonds
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Seven-diamonds
Roberto Giobbi
A Chicagoland Exclusive Seminar on Dai Vernon

On Saturday, March 7, 2009 master magician Roberto Giobbi will present a practical seminar on Dai Vernon including a look at his techniques, effects, presentations and theories.

The 3 hour seminar will include numerous rare films where Dai Vernon performs some of his most famous creations.

Where: Roosevelt University; 430 S Michigan Ave, Chicago IL
Rm. 907-tiered seating

When: Saturday, March 7 at 1:30 (Parking in Grant Park South underground)

Cost: Three Hour Seminar $ 60.00 (Limited space – reservations on a first come basis)

Questions: solomon.david848@gmail.com
Reserve a space using Paypal http://www.davidsolomon.net

Solomon’s Mind: This is not a typical lecture. It is a different approach, with a historic slant and an artistic attitude. It is an inspiring and practical approach to magic which I know will add to your understanding of the art.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
If it's anything like the one we had in Toronto it should be amazing!

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Seven-diamonds
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Ben,

It should be certainly as good and maybe even better. He has added pages to his notes and has other information.
Diamond7Jeff
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Diamond7Jeff
I have to say that it's been a long time since I've been this excited to see a lecture/seminar. From all I've heard, this is one of the best!
Seven-diamonds
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

There are a limited number of spaces available so if you are thinking about attending, please make a reservation at http://www.davidsolomon.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Roberto Giobbi Seminar in Chicago (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL