The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » WizardsHQ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WV
View Profile
Loyal user
South Africa, Durban
293 Posts

Profile of WV
http://www.wizardhq.com/

Is this shop trustworthy?
Vernesto

"I'm not perfect, just forgiven!"
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
I purchased a small item from them through Ebay a few months ago.
Good communication & decent shipping. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary with them.
dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
Ralf Weber, at Wizard's HQ, is a wonderful man. He's an experienced magician and boy does that make a difference. He will personally handle just about everything for your order. Their prices are consistently low and they have everything they show or can get it for you in a matter of a day or two, the exception being vendor back-ordered items. It's been a wonderful online magic shop for me. I feel totally safe in buying magic there and have been given great advice by Ralf many times.

dsalley13
viler
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
186 Posts

Profile of viler
All my purchases abroad have I done at Wizard Headquarters. Good service and support. Their catalog is huge. You'll get a free edition of Reel Magic DVD with purchases over a certain amount. I think the prices are fair too, compared to other online stores.
A couple of times I recieved some "freebees" gimmicked tricks. Haven't used them much, but anyway. I highly recommend them.

Vidar
Vick
View Profile
Inner circle
It's taken me 10+ years to make
1120 Posts

Profile of Vick
While I buy almost everything from Denny's Magic
http://www.dennymagic.com/
and I've given many good reasons you can consider Denny's shop (and so have many others)

I have gotten one or two things from Wizard's HQ and Ralf was very good to deal with, one item he did not have in stock so he sent me the next larger size so I didn't have to wait for the order and he didn't charge me anymore than the smaller price

Better yet, go see Denny's shop in person

I just dropped in this past Sunday, an amazing but unknown card man was there, Denny was demonstrating an old illusion (and having a great time doing it), a professional comedian (Kevin Lee) stopped by the shop and a young man who has a year studying magic but many years studying theater was there

Just like Casablanca where "everyone comes to Rick's"

Everyone comes to Denny's

You just never know when or who

Well Bob Sheets is doing a lecture and then a workshop (on the 3 shell game) next month so now you know who
Unique, Thought Provoking & Amazing Magical Entertainment Experiences
Illusions By Vick
Blog of a real world working magician
Magic would be great, if not for magicians
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » WizardsHQ (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL