The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Your favorite routines right now using gaffed cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Zebaztian
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
655 Posts

Profile of Zebaztian
- My self made Mene Tekel Deck works well in close up, even a few times in a row.
- My own version of Gobsmack surprises people, but can only be done once.
- I'm fond of the Mirage deck. First I do a kind of mentalist trick (non verbal communication) and then I show the audience it has nothing to do with non-verbality, but it's just a trick. This surprises the spectators even more.
My mind reading routines: http://www.basjongenelen.nl/goocheltrucs/. Scroll a bit down to the English routines.
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
My-impromptu-version of Mr. Greg Gleason's: "Signed Card to Sealed Deck".
(My spec.'s don't sign their card, when I perform this. That's o.k..)
Utilizes a 'Fiedler F****'/on the rear of one of the Jo***s.
Spec.'s viewed 'selection' ends up inside a (different colored back) sealed deck.
(Mr. Schenk, Card Shark, if you are reading this, want to thank you, again, for making the 'F.F.' for me. Smile )

Sixten
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
I am just reading, was a pleasure for me. Smile

As I will do gaffed cards for my upcoming Phoenix Deck: I am reading this thread with great interest. Skinner Monte set will be a must. Anything else?
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
Zebaztian
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
655 Posts

Profile of Zebaztian
Keep us informed about the Phoenix Deck, Card-Shark. I'm curious.
My mind reading routines: http://www.basjongenelen.nl/goocheltrucs/. Scroll a bit down to the English routines.
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
I would be happy if they would inform me also Smile

everything is set, I hope that we go into production in about a week, I still can react for some gaffed cards.

The regular decks will be available first, the gaffed cards have to be sorted and prepared first before they get available.

Updates about the Phoenix deck will be found here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......=218&136
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
garygrace
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of garygrace
Hate to tout someone from my homeland but have you seen TWO-FACED by DAVE FORREST. There's 11 cracking effects with various gaffs and all are easily cleaned up at the end with a little thought. The only fault I can find with this DVD is that I want to carry several decks around with me so I am ready to go on any one of them.
DonB!
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
170 Posts

Profile of DonB!
Alpha Deck (Richard Sanders)
Sympathetic Aces (Ronnay)
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
NFW

Still blows people away.

Best

Gerry
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
Zebaztian
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
655 Posts

Profile of Zebaztian
Yesterday I did the McCombical prediction for the first time. With a good result, people laughed. It's a funny trick. I think I keep this one in my repertoire.
Demonbrn
View Profile
Veteran user
Oakley, CA
338 Posts

Profile of Demonbrn
Just learned Mr. Bannon's "Stranger's Gallary". My fiance (my worst critic, but best person for feedback, lol) Loved it, just need to touch up on a couple things and add my own touch before doing it for anyone else.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Your favorite routines right now using gaffed cards (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL