The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Easiest dove production (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nachof
View Profile
New user
brazil
29 Posts

Profile of nachof
Which one is the easiest dove production?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Nachof: this is a difficult question. Are you talking about using props or just producing a dove? Most productions are easy, it's the presentation that makes it look more difficult. You must look smooth during the production and that takes a lot of practice no matter what method you use.
Where the magic begins
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Which one is the easiest dove production?

I couldn't pass on this one....

"Egg Hatching Production"

Seriously though I believe you are considering using props.....since you wish to have easy productions...

Try a

Junior Dove Appearance/Vanish
Fountain Silks Production
Mirror Box Production
Phantom Tube
Dove to Glove

When you have tired of these then you can move to advanced harness productions...or just go for it first....

Cheers...
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I recently came into posession of two doves as their former owner is now on a cruise ship for the next five months. Is there a dove production that I can build myself? Plans? Something that my brilliant 8 year old daughter can perform?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Hey there Slim? Give me a call, email or pm me.... I can help you on this for your daughter... Gotta Run...

rr
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
290 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
Tony Clark has an easy dove from tissue effect on one of his tapes that is simple and cheap to build, yet looks very impressive to the audience.

Cheers,
Alex Tan
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Slim,

Try the Doves from Balloons cote type. (You can build it yourself.) Remember to give her a way to pop the balloons. I don't know why manufacturers don't think of that! All she needs is a pin or tack.

Good Luck!

Bob
Magic By Sander

PS Lucy and I are in Orlando for the last part of June. Please PM me.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
945 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
See Tony Clarks Vanishing Cane to silks to Dove production on the off-beat. Direct, simple, no looking for the loop and totally un-expected. You can even apply this production to more than just a dove. Must be done as an Opener.
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
Mr. Muggle
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Mr. Muggle
Dove from Kleenex is my favorite. I think that may be the effect that Alex was referring to.

MM
"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it because you're not really looking. You don't really want to know the secret... You want to be fooled." - The Prestige (2006)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Easiest dove production (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL