The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Steve Varro - past President (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrmagician
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of mrmagician
Steve had to go back to the hospital a few days ago with a blood clot. Please keep his needs mentioned in your prayers.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
We will all pray for God's healing presence to be with Steve.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I will be praying for Steve. He is a good guy- he even let me sell at HIS booth a few years ago some of MY goofy for sale products at the FCM convention. Now that is being a true gentleman, people should know that he was willing to do that- and I paid him zip/and he asked me for nothing in return to do that. Get well Steve!
Gene "Oz" Oswald
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Gene
Talked with Barbara and Steve this morning. He is at home doing well. He had a clot in the lung and could have died last Monday. But as Steve said, God still has more for him to do! Keep them both in prayer. We serve a loving and mighty God!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Steve Varro - past President (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL