The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Mexican Revolution / Jaywalking (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Demonbrn
View Profile
Veteran user
Oakley, CA
338 Posts

Profile of Demonbrn
Finally got mine yestarday, the card quality wasn't at all great (they were warped) and the colors didn't match (one was extremely darker than the other (for those that now what I'm talking about). Appearntly Magiclab doesn't get notifacation when they get a paypal payment, my advice is to buy this product from other magic shops (I feel after waiting over a month (this item was finally shipped last Thursday) I should have recieved somthing more (if not a partial refund), but didn't (Thursday was the day I was contacted by Magiclab stateing they hadn't noticed my transaction till then). Just to let everyone know!

Regards
Brandon
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
They took a really long time to ship me one, too. I ordered a spare. Just got it yesterday, along with a note and a little envelope stating that I owed my postal carrier 75 cents for insufficient postage! I'm not too happy with the service to say the least, and there seems to be no way to contact them, as emails get bounced back.

Still, it's a VERY cool trick. But the service is HORRIBLE!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Brandon,

I would just send it back. If they are warped they are already jacked up.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
Demonbrn
View Profile
Veteran user
Oakley, CA
338 Posts

Profile of Demonbrn
Dinger136,

I would, but it would take forever, plus as Scott noted, the service is horrible and I would A.)not see the product again B.)not see my money again C.)all of the above. I'll press them the best I can for a few days and hope for the best =)

Brandon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Mexican Revolution / Jaywalking (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL