The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Wolf Magic's Side Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr Phil
View Profile
Regular user
Tilton, New Hampshire
160 Posts

Profile of Mr Phil
I Just got from Fed ex today my 2 Deluxe Side Tables from Chance Wolf at Wolf Magic. These are the coolest things I have ever seen. They are bright and colorful. The things looks like they dropped out of cartoon. These tables will dramatically improve the look of my shows. I must warn you that these are not cheap but they are another home run from one of the best new minds in magic. Way to go Chance!!!!!

Unfortunately, the 20 that were made are it. So if you ever see these for sale get one don't wait . A collecter's item right away, cool.

Mr Phil
Mr. Phil & Co. Quality Family Entertainment, Guaranteed! (603) 286-3029 WWW.mrphilandco.com Snail Mail to: P.O. Box 31 Tilton, NH 03276
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey Phil,
Thanks for the kind words. You are joined with a small group of people who were lucky enough to obtain this brainchild of mine. So far, all the testimonials have been great from the other customers. We have posted the responses on our website including yours as well. We have just begun creating some of the most wildest magic to ever hit the market!
Thanks for all your support Phil!
Chance Wolf
Wolf's Magic
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Wolf Magic's Side Table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL