The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Classics: Coin in bottle with bonus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On 2009-02-08 18:25, magicman4646 wrote:
You're correct. The only difference is my mistake is not on a professional website trying to sell a product.

You are 100% correct magicman4646 and I'm sure Alan appriciates it. We're just having a bit of fun that's all, hope this cyber space humor comes across. I have not seen a demo but from past experience I always have liked Alans way of presenting effects. I'm in the middle of the South China sea at present, so downloads take too long. I'll have to wait till I get home in a couple of weeks. Then I'll give a review. I will say though, I've never been disappointed in value for money from him.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
There is no demo for this effect as it is the original file. At the time I released it I did not need a demo but if you guys want one ill pop one up when I have time. It is simply re released due to popular demand. That is all.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
This is a fantastic downlaod! Such a classic plot in magic and Alan has made it absolutly workable with yet another diabolical method. Not only that but we are graced with a linking polo (lifesavers) effect that is so minty fresh, it wont leave a sour taste in your mouth at all! Just another timeless and truly fantastic effect from Alan!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Classics: Coin in bottle with bonus (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL