The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Why pull coins from your elbows? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dredz
View Profile
Loyal user
La Famiglia! East Coast
257 Posts

Profile of Dredz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvJ5Y8Nn1PA

Just watch the first minute. After that there is no more magic. Well there is but it is a different kind.
evikshin
View Profile
Special user
892 Posts

Profile of evikshin
LOL that some funny stuff. I like the creative use of the tatoos, kinda like drawing a "black hole" on your left palm and then retention vanishing coins into it.

Evikshin
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Why tattoo dollar signs on your elbows? Even if it gives you a reason to pull out coins from there. Definitely a different routine.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
mitchb2
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of mitchb2
Well, I was actually coming here to ask about buying some Morgans. Both those seemed to talk as bad as my Eisenhowers!
Dredz
View Profile
Loyal user
La Famiglia! East Coast
257 Posts

Profile of Dredz
Mitch...if you spend all your time trying to find the "holy grail" of coins you are going to miss out on several opportunities. I am just speaking from experience.

I drop my morgans on concrete, wood floors, and even tile. They have several DINGs on them. That makes it hard to make them silent.

Father Photius from money comes money. I was hoping to bring some my way by getting the tattoos. Smile

Don't buy morgans. Heck don't buy eisenhowers. Lets play safe and get poker chips. I am just joking.

If I made you mad tell your friends.

Thanks again.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Joey is that the Silver Morgan Blues??or Dinning on Morgans?
in any event I loved it
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Cool bro! Hows it goin Joe!!!! We ought to jam!
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Pablo_Amira
View Profile
Special user
Temuco, Chile
682 Posts

Profile of Pablo_Amira
Cool idea , I like it Joe
-------------------------------------------
Asombro...lo más elevado a que puede llegar el hombre

Johann Wolfgang Goethe
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Always good and creative stuff from you Joe. I like it! Smile Man, we should all be so talented. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Cpontz
View Profile
Special user
Daupin PA
553 Posts

Profile of Cpontz
Good stuff Joe. I especially appreciate the music as I am trying to learn harmonica myself. Thanks for sharing.

Back to the original question, I don't think you need a reason to pull coins out of your elbows. Magicians have been doing this for years and years and years. Elbows, knees, ears - and as Joe shows, even the mouth.

Craig
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Pretty Good.
Dredz
View Profile
Loyal user
La Famiglia! East Coast
257 Posts

Profile of Dredz
Just to let you all know. I will be selling "Iron On" dollar sign tattoos. I recommend buying at least a dozen. Just joking. Just draw some dollar signs on your elbows with a sharpie and your ready to perform.

Thanks for all the replies. I have some more stuff I will be putting up soon. I think a little cards are in order for the next video. We just filmed some stuff today. We will see if I can get it up tomorrow.
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Harp and coin magic, what else could ya ask for really?? Smile
Great stuff Joe! I always look forward to your videos.
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Joe
I'm with Agent61 on this one Coins and a Harmonica, what else do we really need.........
I really like the idea of the "tattoos" patter can really be endless on that one.
Its a keeper
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
narcoleptic_insomniac
View Profile
Regular user
Kenosha, WI
140 Posts

Profile of narcoleptic_insomniac
Very entertaining Joe ^_^ ...I loved the little bit about "bringing your own applause" hehehehe

~ Kyle
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the entertainment and plan to use the applause line.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Why pull coins from your elbows? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL