The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Artful Mentalism: An Evening with Bob Cassidy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
The three new works were a bonus to those who attended the teleseminar and were:

"Instant Impressions and Magic Mirrors"

"The Modern Knights Tour"

"The New Atlas and Dictionary Test"

Bob
jcroop
View Profile
Special user
771 Posts

Profile of jcroop
Are these 3 new works included in the current lybrary.com offering or only for those who participated in the live session?

"Instant Impressions and Magic Mirrors"

"The Modern Knights Tour"

"The New Atlas and Dictionary Test"

Thanks
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Question still not answered...Will those of us who paid the 37$ get a full PDF of each of those once they are complete, or is what we already have all we are getting?

Thanks,

Nathan

PS Still VERY happy with my purchase either way... Smile
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1177 Posts

Profile of Chris
As far as I know everybody who attended the teleseminar should have received (or downloaded) a bonus PDF with the three effects Bob mentioned. This is the one bonus PDF there is.

For all who were not part of the life teleseminar can purchase everything with the "Artful Mentalism" product available at the Lybrary, except this bonus PDF. It is not part of the download product.

I hope this answers your questions.
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Chris,

Bob answered my question in a PM...I am satisfied Smile

Thanks guys for your quick replies...see you at the next one!

Nathan
hypno_mentalist
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of hypno_mentalist
Wohooooo !!.. I just got the teleseminar and notes.. gonna ne a good follow up on his art of mentalism series Smile .. excited anout devouring it this week... come on...
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Bob lives an hour away from me...in Washington! He's no longer safe now that I know this info.
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
402 Posts

Profile of Jheff
Quote:
On 2011-07-19 14:11, Blindside785 wrote:
Bob lives an hour away from me...in Washington! He's no longer safe now that I know this info.

I think you have that backwards. Now that Bob knows you live an hour away, it is YOU who is no longer safe!

:)

- Jheff
Marketplace of the Mind PARIMENTAL, a 200 page exploration of a classic Martin Gardner principle, is now available!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Artful Mentalism: An Evening with Bob Cassidy (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL