The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Products that attract customers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

indigomontoya
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of indigomontoya
Hello everyone,

I'm not really from the magic industry, I deal with toys but I thought to post here and maybe get some help from the magic community.

Let me explain a little. I sell demonstration toys, means toys that I demonstrate and attract customers who can try them themselves and hopefully purchase them. The best selling toys are the ones that can stop the customers and have some "twist" in them that make the customers laugh or be amazed.
The key point is to make the customers stop, be amazed, possibly try and hopefully buy it.

I'm looking for new toys like this and thought that maybe somebody from this community has an idea or saw something that will fit into this range of products.
It can be something for kids or adults at all price ranges.

I would appreciate your help especially during this time of business slow down.

Thanks,
Indigo Montoya
prototype
View Profile
Veteran user
Rick Holcombe
320 Posts

Profile of prototype
I don't know the name of this item, but it's basically juggling sticks. You are holding two sticks about a foot and a half or two feet long and you juggle a longer stick while performing cool twirls and different moves back and forth from stick to stick. Also, other juggling items would probably be eye-catching. Again, I don't know the name, but you hold two sticks with a string attaching them. You juggle an hour-glass shaped thingy. Basically looks like a yo-yo detached from its string. I don't know if this helps, just the first thing I thought of. You'd also have to learn how to juggle.
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
It's called a Diablo Prototype. I only know this because a friends kid explained
what it was to me not too long ago.

Hey indigo! Welcome to the Café. This would be the obvious question I guess but
have you tried finding forums that cater to toy aficionados by chance? If there are
forums for us magic geeks there must be forums for those that collect or simply enjoy toys/gadgets etc.
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
I think the other thing he was explaijning was devil sticks... Devil sticks are great check aout Dube' for some of the best devil sticks out there...

Shawn
Shawn.
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Sorry I can't help, but I like your "handle".

By any chance you don't happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
This topic is continued at Help in finding demonstration product.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Products that attract customers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL