The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Talk about the high price of a fillup at the tank! (81 BILLION) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
How would you like to be this poor man? Smile Gives a whole new meaning to "filling up at the pump". My local tv station estimated that at a rate of either a gallon or a dollar (probably a gallon) a minute, it would take, at present gasoline rates, about 10,000 years to fill up this guy's tank to get that amount of gas in his tank!

To top it all off (in a manner of speaking), the paypal rep he was talking to was actually arguing with him over the charge!
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
When I read that I burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of it!! Imagine opening bill and seeing 81 freakin' billion dollars on it????? His jaw must have hit the floor!!!!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Talk about the high price of a fillup at the tank! (81 BILLION) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL