The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Triple Prediction Plot? Whose is it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
I am just wondering who came up with this idea using cards so that I can credit someone in a little thing of mine. Thank you for any information.

Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
According to T.A. Waters, the triple prediction plot comes most likely from Peter Warlock, whose "The Taped Slate" was adapted to become Hen Fetsch's popular "Mental Epic." There have been many variations through the years since then, including my own routine outlined in the performance booklet accompanying "The XPERT Device."

Exactly who came up with a version using playing cards specifically, I do not know.
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
Quote:
On 2003-05-11 22:46, Necromancer wrote:
According to T.A. Waters, the triple prediction plot comes most likely from Peter Warlock, whose "The Taped Slate" was adapted to become Hen Fetsch's popular "Mental Epic." There have been many variations through the years since then, including my own routine outlined in the performance booklet accompanying "The XPERT Device."

Exactly who came up with a version using playing cards specifically, I do not know.

Thank you so much. Mr. Tobin. You really do your studying. I appreciate the information. I can use the Peter Warlock information, but I just need to know who applied it to cards.

Thanks again,
Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Triple Prediction Plot? Whose is it? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL