The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis Certification (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Joe Atmore
View Profile
Elite user
Joe Atmore
419 Posts

Profile of Joe Atmore
I just returned yesterday from attending the class mentioned previously in this discussion taught by Ormond McGill and Jerry Valley. It's a great program for those seriously interested in learning these skills. Over a four day period you'll learn not only the skills and techniques that are needed to perform hypnotism, but marketing, public speaking, scripting, microphone use, etc.
Best Thoughts,

Joe Atmore
International Artists Consultant Uri Geller's Phenomenon TV Series;
PEA Bob Haines Memorial Award;
Dunninger Show Recreation;
Author of Dunninger Knows and Dunninger's Brain Busters

JosephAtmore.com
BlackSalt
View Profile
New user
Canada
76 Posts

Profile of BlackSalt
I am a strong believer in mentorship. Whether that mentorship comes at a price or not isn't as important as what the seeker does with the mentor's time and information. (Associate and enter the zone … don’t duplicate and become a clone).

Yes I know, I know. Some things such as technique can and often should be duplicated but I'm talking about the real essence of entertainment; which is what the client wants in the end.

I believe in the strength of books and videos produced by successful “practicing” professionals. Why don't we issue certifications to people who have read a good book or watched an informative video?

Attending courses and workshops are viable source of educating oneself. I only dispute the validity of “selling” the certifications handed out by these courses to the public as proof of safety or entertainment value.

Shrink, I hope our paths will cross some day. I enjoy your postings.

Best regards,
BlackSalt
Michael BlackSalt
A Vacation For The Mind!
www.blacksalt.ca
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis Certification (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL