The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » I still don`t know HOW!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DamastaMind
View Profile
New user
Bavaro Beach, Dominican Republic
60 Posts

Profile of DamastaMind
I don`t know if anything like this has ever happened to anyone here:

I was playing with a deck of cards once when my three sisters-in-law showed up at my place, they are Seventh-day Adventists and have always have a love-hate opinion my my Magic practices, but are alwyas trying to catch-up on me when doing an effect. This time I thoug I would get prepared before hand, in case they asked me to perform, while they were very busy talking just about any single person they knew with my wife, I took four matching duplicate Aces and hid each one in a different article they brought, including inside a bag they had brought with some presents for my wife and doughters...I sat and kept playing with the deck untill the time came I had a way of making the Aces vanish from the deck...I waited, and then it happened one of them asked me to show her a trick...I then showed them the four Aces and ask them to each MENTALLY pick one, they did...I did the secret work and handed the deck to one of then asking them to check the the Aces had mysteriously vanished! I got a great reaction, then they asked me to have the Aces comeback, I asked then to go check their things...they did and were VERY surprised to find the missing Aces there...then the inevitable happened: One of them said that had some how planted the cards inside each one`s purse or article, she hit it right but then my wife said something the AMaZED ME even more than anyone else. She said "Wait, but how could he possibly KNOW what card to put inside each item BEFORE we had even CHOSEN them? we NEVER TOLD HIM which card we had in mind!!! Then they all went WHAT...Oh my GOD, that is SOOOOOO true!!! Then I thought of it for the very first time: NO FORCE. I did not use any force, and they mentally selected the cards. My jaw was now touching the floor! and up to this day I have never ever tried to do that effect again, not even practice it...I think I will never be able to do it again!

Had anything like this even happen to anyone here, it`s so weird...please share.

Best,
Rey
The MIND is deceitful above all things
and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?

Jeremiah 17:9
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
False memory at its finest.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
DamastaMind
View Profile
New user
Bavaro Beach, Dominican Republic
60 Posts

Profile of DamastaMind
Yeah, that could be it...
The MIND is deceitful above all things
and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?

Jeremiah 17:9
jameme
View Profile
Regular user
Mexico
193 Posts

Profile of jameme
Yep
false memory

but good luck does plays a part for us sometimes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » I still don`t know HOW!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL