The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » SLR Souvenir Linking Rubberbands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1390 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
I've been performing this regularly.
Tonight I gave the linked set to the lady I did it for, like I always do. There was a small group of about 8 people. One person said, "I thought there were trick bands, but he gave them to you. So they must be real!"
I loved it. It is important that you give them away.

They also had a kid at this corporate gig. He wanted to keep one of my props, and his mom said no! So I did the linking and let him keep them! He loved it and ran all over showing them to everyone!

Another show last week, I pulled out the rubber bands to do the opening part of the "crazy mans...". Someone said that the president of the company was an amateur magician and does that, but not as good, and they introduced me to him. So I did it and linked them at let him keep them. You had to be there. He really appreciated it.

ACE
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
Here's a thought. Put the linked bands in a zip-lock bag just big enough to hold your business card to give to your spectator. You can find these kinds of bags at hobby stores.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » SLR Souvenir Linking Rubberbands (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL