The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Quick Nestorizor Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

350zTT
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of 350zTT
Ok this is just a quick review of Nestor Hato's dvd Nestorizor!!!! I just got this in the mail and popped it into the dvd player! From the get go this dvd is excellent! If you are on the fence on the dvd then BUY NOW! There are a few productions on the dvd that don't use the gimmick that are just insane! Nestor Hato does them so smoothly I just want to keep watching them over and over! Like other Jean-luc bertrand productions explanations are done in silence but the instructions are in-depth and very easy to follow! I didn't buy the gimmick, just the dvd and feel that making the gimmick won't be too hard! I will give a more in-depth review after I make the gimmick and perform the tricks! Just wanted to give everyone a quick and dirty review of this wonderful dvd. Once again Mr. Bertrand has done it again! Keep it up guys.

Two quick questions! Is there anywhere in the States that I can buy the gimmick...any online magic shops? Also, what type of material does he use? PM me so that we don't expose anything! Thanks and check back soon for a full review!!!!
350zTT
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of 350zTT
Still looking to buy a pre-made gimmick! Thanks
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I purchased this from another Café member. While the DVD is nicely produced and the effects are cool, I was disappointed to find that this is simply David Britland's (sp?) Angel Card Rise in a different format. The "Nestorizer" gimmick is identical to the Angel Card Rise gimmick, which was released YEARS ago, and I believe still on the market for around $10.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
350zTT
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of 350zTT
Hey, thanks scott for the excellent info! I was not aware of david britlands angel card rise gimmick! That saves me the money from having to buy basically the dvd again!
350zTT
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of 350zTT
Ok so haven't found a pre-made gimmick yet! All I could find on the angel card rise was the booklet to make the gimmick!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Quick Nestorizor Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL