The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Your all time favorite Coin Matrix effect! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HotAce
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of HotAce
Ok, I know, there must be dozens or more coin matrix routines out there. But, I know we all have one which we considered the best of the best. Most of all of my routines are taken from David Roth, yet I still enjoy the three coin routine developed by Kennedy Magic.

HotAce
Geoff Williams
View Profile
Special user
St. Pete Beach, FL
617 Posts

Profile of Geoff Williams
I used to be a purist and think Al Schneider's original version to be the best.

But then I saw Dean Dill's on his "Intimate Close-Up Miracles" video. I couldn't breathe until the routine ended. Of all the many, many Matrix effects I've seen, nothing has come close to Dean's. It's gorgeous.

For simplicity and versatility, Al's still can't be beat. For raw visuals, check out Dean's.
"Saját légpárnás tele van angolnák."

(Hungarian for "My hovercraft is full of eels")
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
I think Chad Long has a version using the coin box. Very unique. Saw Joe M Turner performing it. Very nice routine. Smile
Bernard Sim
HotAce
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of HotAce
Hi ...

Actually, I never had the opportunity to check out Dean Dill's routine, but it sounds amazing. Now that you got my curiosity going, I'll have to acquire it. Regarding Chad Long version, that I did study, personally, I try to avoid using certain items that might arouse suspicion.

In my close up routine, I first, produce four foreign coins, then change them all to
silver dollars, and then proceed with the standard matrix routine, and for the climax execute a reverse matrix effect. I always seem to get an excellent response with my audience.

HotAce
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2015 Posts

Profile of Platt
Snappy is very good. It's a pretty standard matrix followed by an instant backfire. It's on one of Ammar's coin tapes, but I think Colombini created the effect. Very clever, incredibly easy to employ self made gimmick.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
There is another huge topic already on this subject. Please direct any further responses there.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Your all time favorite Coin Matrix effect! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL