The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Bill Citino (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
I have to say publicly that I am very proud of Bill. I saw him do a coin lecture the other night and his magic skills and overall performance presence have matured greatly in the past few years.

His stuff is visual and fun. Now that I have a copy of his Coinsomnia book, I get insight into his thinking and routining. If you don't have this, it's worth looking at.

Good stuff Bill.

Thanks.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
The "BC" is the BOMB! I've been trying to tell'ya. Smile

Bill is a heckuva magician, the man is absolutely wicked...and a great guy as well. Smile

Everyone should have a copy of his "CoinSomnia." One of the best new coin books out there. Smile If you don't have it already, "Get it now!" or be less than whatever you are at the moment with coins, big or small. Everyone can learn something from this wonderful book and coin man. -Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
COINsomnia kicks ace! I met him and talked with him very briefly at the Eric Jones lecture and he gave me his book and notes. If you love his coin stuff, you will LOVE his card stuff! Very fun and visual magic that happens in the intimate parts of your time with the audience. He is always open for new ideas and will be willing to give positive feedback about anything. Btw, where did you see him lecture? I didn't know he was lecturing last night. Oh, and my review is almost finished for COINsomnia if anybody is waiting. Thanks for everything Bill, ttys!

-Mark Tirone
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
I'm so excited I just got Bill's book today and at first glance I think I'm in for a treat !!!!!! Chrismas in March I love it.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Bill has lots of great ideas up his sleeve, if you run into him have him show ya his Okito box work!

Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Wow this is crazy, my own thread! I'm blushing lol.

I really genuinely (I know that's not proper grammar but oh well) appreciate all the comments everyone.

Pitch! Anytime you want to sit down and get a good session I'm always down. I still anxiously await your killer material.

MB, Mark and Tim: I'm glad you three are enjoying the book!

Joe: Thanks for everything over the years man! You have some killer box work yourself!

-Bill
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
No problem Bill. You truly deserve it and I truly mean it! Btw, Metro tickets go on sale May first, you down Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Bill Citino, along with Eric Jones, are part of that new generation of coin magicians, whose love and passion for the art, as well as their pleasant and cheerful personalities, will continue to take them to newer and higher levels. It will be exciting to watch.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Told'ya so...Smile

I remember speaking of Eric here long ago, about all the promise and potential. I didn't know Bill as well then but I came to and it's good to see them both being ushered-in and so recognized for their abilities and efforts. Good guys, Good shoot! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Yeah, Bill would be pretty good if he'd leave the friggin' purse frame tricks alone.....lol j/k
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Pete McEwen
View Profile
Special user
Durham, N.C.
576 Posts

Profile of Pete McEwen
Alright, seriously, a thread just about Bill Citino? Well, alright... maybe it's warranted, he is published. The book has some serious working effects in there, but I thought we all wanted to crazy impractical things. I will say I'm happy to have Eric and Bill as two friends that I get to talk to and bounce ideas off of. So I must say if the whole magic community was looking for workable coin routines these guys should be at the top of your list (as well as that doug brewer guy) but I'm not saying any more, because then everyone will start to research their stuff... I can't have that, not until I'm published too.

Thanks,

Pete

P.S. You dropped something...
The magician formerly known as SPEEDcuber
"no one will believe the things we do if we don't believe them ourselves." - Slydini
PeteMcEwen@mac.com
JustinVisible
View Profile
Elite user
South Jersey/Philadelphia Areas
453 Posts

Profile of JustinVisible
I am with you on this one Pete!!!
HAHAHA

Cheers,

Justin
"If they laugh, it's funny..."
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
It seems like both Eric and Bill have done whatever it has been said to be impossible lol.
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone again for all of the kinds words regarding my work.

Pete, I don't even know where to start with that inside joke ridden post. So I'll just leave it there lol...

Eric, it'll be easier if you just accept the purse frame...

Thanks again to all of my long time friends and new friends alike!

-Bill
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Better late than never....

I had the opportunity to go thru Bill's Coinsomnia. I must say that Bill is a great thinker and a very skillful magician. I hope to meet Bill in person in the near future.

Best to you Bill!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Bill Citino (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL