The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Simon Lovell New Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
A perfect title if ever there was one...I'm glad there's no immediacy...gives some time for the bank account to recover. I would like to echo Vlad's question about getting it autographed. Simon Says and Son of Simon Says are both autographed, if this were weren't, it would appear naked, which might be offensive to company.
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
Hey Vlad, I'm always up for a good Indian meal. I may be in Chicago later this year (Sept 20th-22nd) so maybe we could hook up then? Thanks also for the kind comments about the lecture!

Josh and Vlad of course I'll be happy to sign the books!

Simon
mrehula
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of mrehula
Please come back to Chicago, Simon! Your last lecture/show was outstanding! Simon Says remains my desert-island choice of card magic books. I'm hoping that September would be a book tour, and I could get a signed copy of 'Grandson' (though, personally, I was rooting for 'Bastard Son of . . . ').
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
You may be predicting the title of a fourth book if there ever is one!

Simon
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Any update on this?
duanebarry
View Profile
Special user
883 Posts

Profile of duanebarry
Anybody know who the anticipated publisher is?
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2011-11-04 05:47, Josh Chaikin wrote:
Any update on this?

Josh,
You and I posted in 2010 close to one another about this book and here we are again! Smile

Where oh where is the Head Lemming?!

Ahimsa,
Vlad
bblumen
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
987 Posts

Profile of bblumen
Quote:
On 2011-11-04 12:33, Vlad_77 wrote:

Ahimsa,
Vlad

At the bar?

Brian
"Lulling the minds of your company is more important than dazzling their eyes." Ed Marlo
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Quote:
On 2011-11-04 12:33, Vlad_77 wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-11-04 05:47, Josh Chaikin wrote:
Any update on this?

Josh,
You and I posted in 2010 close to one another about this book and here we are again! Smile

Ahimsa,
Vlad

Vlad,

Indeed...I was looking back through his Guest of Honor section and he was talking about the book back in 2003! Ah well...I can always read through his other two books again in the meantime. (And the other several dozens of books I've yet to finish...make it stop!!! Smile)
Falco Spitz
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Falco Spitz
Anything new about the "Grandson"...?!?
drjohn
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of drjohn
From what I heard Simon got very ill and had to move back to the UK where he was getting help from family and friends as his condition was pretty serious, I would imagine someone on here knows simon and can fill us all in on his condition, but from what I spotted it was pretty serious stuff...Would be good to hear about his current situation if anyone can enlighten us?
May your darkness come quickly
rmorrell
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of rmorrell
Rich Morrell
---
The Magician Blog
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1407 Posts

Profile of Jerry
But in 2010 his he stated "...it's ready to go to press." That sounds pretty much finished.

In the Podcast when asked about any future projects, he states that "I few ideas", but there is no update to the book Grandson of Simon.

2012 he published - BETCHA! (HOW TO WIN FREE DRINKS FOR LIFE)

In 2013 he came out with - SECOND TO NONE: THE ART OF SICOND DEALING. Which is update to an early book (comb bound).
The updated edition is 158 pages, the original was 57 pages, so work was done on the current version.

Just some thoughts.
Falco Spitz
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Falco Spitz
Are there new Informations about A NEW BOOK ?!?!?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Simon Lovell New Book (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL