The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » New - Imagication by T. G. Murphy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Looking for a review for Imagication! The content looks very interesting for card workers.

http://www.magicbooksbypost.co.uk/shop/s......&id=1717

brief sampling of the contents:

One Hand Shuffle Force
Can you force a selected card while performing a one-handed shuffle? This force has fooled every magician that has seen it!

PASS Palm
Can you palm a card completely exposed without fear of detection? Imagication has deceived the sharpest eyes in magic.

Poker Deal From The Box
Can you stack a deck for a game of poker while the cards are still in the card case? Imagication can show you how.

I CAP Cut
Do you know that by purposely exposing the two-handed shift it will be more deceptive than ever thought possible?

Card Rise Just In Case
How many times have you put a deck away in the card case? Millions of times! Did it ever occur to you to do it differently?

PIE Cut
Can you peek and injog a card in the middle of the deck while cutting the deck with one hand, without any telltale signs?

And this is just the start. There are many other sleights and tricks in Imagication.
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Mats:

It originally came out in 1988. I doubt if there was a reprint...it didn't sell too well as I recall. We had it in the shop in Raleigh. It had a lot of b-buster moves and in a sense was a little ahead of its time.

I remember that it was well written, just not things I wanted to do back then.

I say "Go for it!"

Also, it's available as a download from:
http://www.lybrary.com/imagication-p-326.html

Steve
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
stanalger
View Profile
Special user
St. Louis, MO
998 Posts

Profile of stanalger
I discovered this book on a shelf at my public library.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » New - Imagication by T. G. Murphy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL