The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » What Tenyo effects do you own and use..... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
We all have some, and some of them we will never use and some we love to do, with the ones you list, don't just drop a name, tell us what you like and dislike, now that there is the "Tenyo Elite" this feedback may be useful to them. I have,
The one with the golf ball, I don't know the name, but I use it a lot, it's easy ,made well and gets the job done.
Mobile illusion, I don't get the reaction I was looking for and the re-set set up , due to my laziness is a bit much.
Mystic Blackboard, I do it as told in the directions and it has a mixed reaction.
Credit Surprise, a surprise to me, lay folk love it, I have even used business cards.
Crystal Pyramid, this I would like to return or see it in the Elite line up, the premise is great and if it would work smoothly you could pull it off, mine makes noise, too much in fact and does not always work, but when it does, folks are blown away, when they keep a signed coin, wow.
Soft Coins, easy to do and lay folk love it, what more need I say.
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Växjö,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
I have a few I use.
Paraboxes - a great litle routine for everyday use.
Dynamic coins Great selfworking coinmagic for lazy magicians
Soft coins
Twister - a great little rhing that can realy shock
Vibono Mirage
Magic entertainer and Balloon artist
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I am by far not a professional magician, but the following tricks I often use for friends and family and they always get a good reaction and never fail:

* Bird Watcher
* Unusual Suspects
* Grand Derby Prediction
* Sandwich Platter
* Ninja Experiment (sometimes it fails because of the noise it makes at the beginning)
* Side track
* Burglar ball
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
That's the beauty of Tenyo, you can be a hobbyist or a working pro, and they fit, a working pro has the benefit of ease of use, so all attention is focused on presentation and the audience. And it all fits in your pocket, great for corporate shows and restaurants.
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
I have a vintage (1940-1950) Tenyo sand frame that I use in my Benson bowl/BIL routine.

It's made of a wood that's been stained a cherry color, has real glass and operates flawlessly. The opening is slightly shorter and narrower than a playing card and, as a result, the frame is on the small-ish side, but since I use it with a photograph that works to my advantage because between the materials with which it's made, its size and its fine construction, it looks like a real photo frame and not a magic prop.

I also have the instructions that came with it and the original box it came in.
merlin5150 II
View Profile
Elite user
Aurora, IL
414 Posts

Profile of merlin5150 II
I love "Scratch Card" Tenyo's version of Predicta.
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
494 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
Have you ever seen "Moonspinner"? It is a nice effect and you can finish with a Jumbo coin. It is discontinued but you can find them out there still.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
Moonspinner is one of the effects that's been announced for the Tenyo Elite line (see the forum below this one).
B. Robert Pulver

The "I Hate Card Tricks!" Book of Card Tricks Vol. 1, 2, and 3
Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
494 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
Thanks for the tip on Moonspinner MagicBoB. I will definatley check it out.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I have a Tenyo egg for silk to egg. It's very nice. I do the Whit Haydn handling of the routine. He's the one who suggested the Tenyo egg to me.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » What Tenyo effects do you own and use..... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL