The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Edge of Reality (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Hello Everyone
I just wanted to let you know that my first book on mentalism is now available at Leaping Lizards. The book is titled ‘Edge of Reality’.

I have been getting great reactions from the first effect that is in the book. The effect is called ‘Back to Back’. It’s a stage design duplication that uses no force and has a lot of possibilities. The spectator has free will to draw or write anything they like. What makes this design duplications get the reactions that it does, is the fact that the spectator and performer DRAW the objects AT THE SAME TIME! You ask the spectator to turn their dry eraser board around so everyone can see their drawing and you do the same. Everything of course matches.

As Dean (from Leaping Lizards) said elsewhere on the Café, “Some of what is in there skirts the edge of Mental Magic, and some is on the side of Psychic Entertainment.”

Questions? Feel free to drop me a PM.

Best
Ray Noble
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Edge of Reality (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL