The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » MagicSanta illusion career and question for illusionists (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Hey MagicSanta I was looking for your topic on performing illusions but can't find it. How is your new career going and are there any illusions you are working on? I am starting to build the Specter Cabinet by andrew mayne and will be using thriller as the music. Are there any other illsuons that any other illusionists reccomend that are really powerful and not that expensive to build??
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=7&51

There are none so blind as those who cannot see.

It actually was very useful information for any who chose to see - but most did not. MagicSanta was actually saying exactly what Senor Rai is saying in the following thread, but in a more subtle and entertaining way.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=7&34

I am not denigrating Senor Rai - I'm aware he is sensitive and has already made the de rigeur threat to pack his wisdom and leave, but I find it amusing that he is being lauded in his thread for saying exactly what MagicSanta was alluding to in the now locked thread. Taken together the two threads are essential reading for those who aspire to be illusionists.

Of course MagicSanta is not the go to guy for those who require spoon feeding - he cloaks his thoughts in interesting ways so only those who bother to think will understand.

Destiny
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Dang it, you are right PlasticDestiny!

Senor Rai, my mentor, and I are of one mind. I'd bet we would be swell pals if he would mellow out and accept me for being different.
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Thank you Ms Destiny Its weird I usually click on my name and go to view users posts and I did not see the topic. I have had that happen for some other threads I posted in. I then searched and couldn't pull it up maybe the terms I typrf in werent good.

Tjanks so much

Chris
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » MagicSanta illusion career and question for illusionists (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL