The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anybody from the Fort Walton Beach/Destin/Niceville/Valparaiso area in FL? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AsL
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of AsL
I'm not sure if I've posted this in the right section or not. Sure hope so...

I'm just wondering if anybody is from the Fort Walton Beach/Niceville/Valparaiso/Destin area in FL. My hopes are to find some people in the general area and get a little group together and session a little bit. Kick ideas around, help each other out with whatever we may be working on, and just hang out.

A little about myself- I'm nineteen years old and love practicing card sleights and a litte XCM/close-up magic. I got into card magic at a very early age but rarely perform (practicing gives me plenty of self-satisfaction). When I'm not working or studying, I can usually be found with a pack of cards in hand. The only magic assemblies that I know of in my area is in Pensacola. It'd be nice to meet up with some local guys who are a little closer than Pensacola.

If you are from one of these general areas and might possibly be interested in hanging out, send me a message. My schedule can be quite busy sometimes but I'm sure we could arrange something.

All the Best,
Andrew
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Contact the guys in Pensacola. I believe there are a handful of their members who live closer to Destin, Panama City, etc. They can tell you who to contact.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
AsL
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of AsL
Thanks for the info.

All the Best,
Andrew
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anybody from the Fort Walton Beach/Destin/Niceville/Valparaiso area in FL? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL