The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Comparison videos now on Tenyo Elite site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

I just wanted to let you know that as promised, the comparison videos for the tricks are now finished and have just been posted to the official Tenyo Elite site. A direct link to the "Products" page is here: http://www.tenyoelite.com/products.php

These videos were done in response to our Tenyo Elite fans' requests. Basically people had indicated that it was difficult to gauge the differences between the original Tenyo tricks and our Elite editions, based just on the photographs and the descriptions. So we shot these videos in a very casual manner, so that you all can see how incredible these things look. However I should point out that the best way that you're going to see the differences is to actually hold them in your hands once they are in stores within the next few months.

The best way to describe how different and "elite" they are in comparison to the original plastic pieces, is to tell you a quick story from The World Magic Seminar last month in Las Vegas. The first person who I actually handed the pieces to had an incredible reaction that I feel sums it up. He sort of tipped his head back slightly as I put them in his hand, and with an excited gasp he actually said, "NOW I see what all the fuss is about!". Priceless!

Anyhow please have a look at the videos, and let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Jason Palter
Paltergeist Unlimited / Tenyo Elite
(416) 410-5766
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Comparison videos now on Tenyo Elite site (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL