The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » I had a weird dream last night (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I dreamed that I had, somehow, crushed one of my Johnny Paul cups by placing the unabridged Oxford dictionary on top of it!

Just thought I'd share...
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
What did you do after that? Did your dream just end there with you looking at that crushed cup?
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I tried to reshape it, but it didn't work. The horror of what I did ultimately woke me up...
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
Johnny Paul only used 2 cups in his dream. Maybe it's a message that you need to sit down and learn his routine!! <-- (Notice I stopped short of the customary "3" exclamation marks)
dcjames
View Profile
Special user
577 Posts

Profile of dcjames
That is an interesting dream. On a whim, I just looked up the key factors of your dream (Dictionary, breaking something, broken cup, & repair) and found the following interpretations on the dreammoods.com website.

These 'meanings' are copied and pasted directly from that site:

To dream that you are using a dictionary, signifies that you rely too much on the opinions of others in the management of your own affairs.

To dream that you break something, indicates that changes are ahead for you. You want to change the direction that your life is headed. Alternatively, it suggests that you need to take things slower.

To see a broken cup, denotes feelings of powerlessness, guilt, or low self-esteem. Perhaps you feel unqualified or inadequate in dealing with a situation.

To dream that you are repairing something, signifies that you are going through a period of recovery from an upsetting situation. The item that you are repairing is indicative of the area in your life that you are working on.

Please note that I do not suscribe to dream interpretation. I just found your dream interesting and did a quick search solely for the sake of the conversation.
“Magic is very easy to do - poorly.”

Tommy Wonder
The Books of Wonder
Volume 2
Thomas Wayne
View Profile
Inner circle
Alaska
1977 Posts

Profile of Thomas Wayne
I just want to say thank God you didn't also dream you were naked when you crushed the cup (or - alternately - that the dictionary was opened to the word "naked")... 'cause, I'm not sure I'd really want to know what that means.

TW
MOST magicians: "Here's a quarter, it's gone, you're an idiot, it's back, you're a jerk, show's over." Jerry Seinfeld
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I hope you didn't harm the dictionary.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Crush all you want -- He'll make more!
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
799 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
Eeewww, do I have to hear this?
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Be glad, my friend.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Quote:
On 2009-04-16 19:55, Chad wrote:
Johnny Paul only used 2 cups in his dream. Maybe it's a message that you need to sit down and learn his routine!! ....

I think you're spot on!!!

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Levity
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of Levity
To quote Hamlet:
"Words, words, words!"

G
"I suggest you watch very carefully..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » I had a weird dream last night (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL