The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Beijing Coins Across meets Sanadas Wildcoin meets Scott Baird (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
How many different moves are going on here? Almost a complete course in modern coin technique. Can't wait for the release of "Advanced COINtortions."
kardillusions
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, AB
544 Posts

Profile of kardillusions
Back at you all:

Ray- that's a working title for a book that may or may not ever get released... it may or may not ever get finished, at the rate I'm going, anyways. So much to write, and so little time... even though its been in the works over two years. A few more months and I might be getting close, though...
As an aside, the sequences in this video are somewhat simple and repetitive, so calling it a "complete course" would be a stretch. I am, however, both flattered and humbled by the compliment.

Blake- I'm really interested to see this! Which move?

Harris- What? Smile I wanna see the Bonsai trick.

Tedski; Maxfieldsmagic- I try. Really. Hard. And thank you for watching.

Eric- Didn't get your PM? Appreciate the compliment nonetheless. Is "nonetheless" a word?

Doug Brewer- Recently working through some routines from Unexpected Visitor. "Backhanded" is very fun, although more gaff-heavy than I am used to. Love it "nonetheless". And I would have loved to have seen your face at the Castle when Curtis was killing with his Beijing trick. To someone who hasn't seen the routine, it is truly a stunner and a shock.

Thank you all, ("nonetheless")

Scott Baird.
www.hermitmagic.com
Hermit Magic Magazine
Instagram: @hermitmagicmag
Subscribe today!
Bungee
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Bungee
Truly Inspiring!! I love the screen name as well.
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Hey man, I just want to say that your execution for all of your sleights look like they have been perfected hundreds of times over. It makes putting a coin in your mouth and pulling it out of your ear look believable.

Truly inspiring.
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Scott,...the Bonsai...is not a trick but an addition/finale to the Beijing Coins Across. (sometimes I use the goblet version in more formal shows) I have taped some of my stuff for personal review, but up to the time of this typing, have chose not to post videos.
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Beijing Coins Across meets Sanadas Wildcoin meets Scott Baird (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL