The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » What is the name of this card trick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funnybusiness
View Profile
New user
UK
66 Posts

Profile of funnybusiness
When I was a kid, the very first card trick I've ever seen was performed by my aunt. And after 18 years I can still remember it. I'd like to know what is the name of this trick....if anyone can help..thanks.

Effect:
As I can remember you start off with 4 Aces on the table. You hold the deck of card and randomly pick one card (face down) and place it on the table. You ask the spectator to guess if they think this card is red or black. The spectator name it (let's say red). You then place the card (still face down) in the responding Ace according to the colour of the Ace. In this case which is the red ace. You repeat the steps until for about 20 card you stop. You then reveal the cards under the 4 Aces. To the spectator suprise, all the cards under the aces matches with the colour of the aces. Hope I can explain it well.
REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
785 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Sounds like "Out of this world".
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
Bandon
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Bandon
Definitively sounds like Out of this World
funnybusiness
View Profile
New user
UK
66 Posts

Profile of funnybusiness
Yes I believe it is..but the performance my aunt did was slightly difference. thanks guys..it's been very helpful...really appreciated.
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Out of this world...
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
It does sound like Out of this world...
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » What is the name of this card trick? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL