The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tarot Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Does anyone know where I can get a deck of all of the same Tarot card (the "Death" card for example), instead of buying 15 normal decks to get 1 card from each deck?

Thanks
Robin DeWitt
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of Robin DeWitt
Quote:
On 2009-05-05 07:56, Jeff the Unamazing Hack wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a deck of all of the same Tarot card (the "Death" card for example), instead of buying 15 normal decks to get 1 card from each deck?

Thanks

Got a scanner? That and Brother Shadow's (or others) instructions on how to make your own cards should work. Of course there is always Card Shark.
I am the fakir, you....
<BR>Robin DeWitt
Harris0n
View Profile
Loyal user
leeds uk
290 Posts

Profile of Harris0n
"There are times when the truth is necessary and times when myth-making is necessary." Nick Cave
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
You can find templates of tarot cards if you do a google picture search. Not too long ago on the Bizarre forum someone found a website that had a mass of older tarot templates, you'll have to search for that though.

Also cardshark here on the Café can make them for you in a very nice medieval tarot he produces. He also has the option to buy a Svengali set of death cards. He's probably your best bet. I don't own his tarot but I've seen and touched them and they are gorgeous...

http://www.card-shark.de/index_e.cfm?Meta
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
475 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
"instead of buying 15 normal decks to get 1 card from each deck?"

22 decks for a one-way major arcana deck.

Keith Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
I can make a deck of Carnie Tarot Death cards, Hand sanded and hand aged.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Roth,

I don't need them to look old, but if you have them in stock with an old look, that's fine. Might even look better that way.

If you are able to get, for instance 20 of one card, 20 of another card, and 60 of a third card, PM and give me an idea on the price.

The only major requirement is that they are made of a stock suitable for DL's

I'd like to thank the rest of you for your input.

Jeff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tarot Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL