The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Kitson Miracle - DIY help! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
I know, I know, call me stingy, but really...

I was looking for this on the web and the only source I could find was a DVD (and the cards) for $33 (plus shipping to the UK).

Seems a lot to me. I have one in a drawer, but it's come apart. Can anyone tell me how to repair it? OR where I can buy one without forking out thirty three dollars?
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
I thought Pat Page was selling them at Blackpool for about £10-15. I did a quick 'google' on Pat, but did not find a website. If you can track down Pat, he may be able to help.
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
Patrick does not have an email account or a website, but you can call him by phone. Send me a PM and I will send you his telephone number.

The Kitson Miracle is his creation as he named it after Kitson Road where he lived several years.
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Bob Sheets has a new improved version of kitson tht is worth checking out. I think you can find him doing it on you tube.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
You could also try to find the old one of Ken Brooke's called "The Dutch Looper". Ken used to pitch them and Kitson Miracle is an improved version.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Thanks all! I now have a brand new Kitson Miracle, from Mr Page himself. Blimey, it's harder than I remember. Time to start practisin'!
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Kitson Miracle - DIY help! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL