The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Your Postcard? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rock_Slatestone
View Profile
Regular user
Been Here A While But My Post Count Is
120 Posts

Profile of Rock_Slatestone
Vertical Response (www.verticalresponse.com) is really good and the high gloss postcards look fantastic. The also incorporate snail mail and email so you can keep everything(addresses and names) all in one system for all your projects.

Steven
Cesar Munoz
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of Cesar Munoz
Spellbinder,

Postcard looks pretty good. I like the fact that you have printing in the areas where you may occasionally place a postage stamp or mailing label, this works great when you hand them out and when you mail them.

One idea that I'm toying with is to have 4 postcards printed on an 8.5" x 11" sheet. This way I can do an export from by database and a mail merge in MicroSoft Word. The end result is that the front of the post cards are customized with the child's name (e.g. Happy Birthday Chris!) and the back of the post card has the mailing address and stamp. I currently just use plain card stock and create my own graphics.

With this system I send out a customized "Happy Birthday Child's Name" card to all of my clients a couple of months before their birthday.

Cheers,

Cesar
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Your Postcard? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL