The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Animatronic Puppets are Cheating - Official. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
vincentmusician
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
266 Posts

Profile of vincentmusician
Is using Animatronic Puppets cheating? In most situations I would say No. It is a tool to entertain an audience. If it works and you find success with it, then fine. I say go for it.
For me, personally, I love performing with puppets and get great reactions without using animatronics.
Sometimes I think it is like buying a self driving car because you want the car to do the driving for you.
If you have the whole routine programmed and you just stand there reacting to the puppet, I can understand why some would call that cheating.
I have tried using pre programmed tracks and routines but have found them too restrictive.
For me personally, animatronics are simply not needed. However, if you like them and have success with them in the situations you use them, then I say go for it. Cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Animatronic Puppets are Cheating - Official. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL