The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Super Duper Cut? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Duffy
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia, PA
18 Posts

Profile of David Duffy
I've recently had the opportunity to watch a magician perform this beautiful card flourish. After speaking to him about this move he explained the name was called the Super Duper cut. He mentioned that he learned it from watching a magician named Darrell *not sure the name spelling*. I can't seem to find this move in any book or the net. Does anyone know of this move and where I can fine the instructions/tutorials for it?
Jonathan_Miller
View Profile
Loyal user
CT
211 Posts

Profile of Jonathan_Miller
Yes I do.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Hi David,
You may get more response in the "Pasteboard frolics" section but I'm guessing your friend was referring to Daryl (Martinez). Do a search on the web for "Fooler Doolers" and Daryl/card magic!

MMc
dune
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of dune
The "Super Duper Cut" is taught in Daryl's Encyclopedia of Card Sleights Volume 8.
David Duffy
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia, PA
18 Posts

Profile of David Duffy
My apologies. I need to be more careful next time. Never the less this is the exact man and move I was talking about. Thanks for everyone who added input on this!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Super Duper Cut? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL